NYC’s premier multi-purpose party yacht is at it again! Friday May 5, a Cinco de Mayo themed party cruise with 3 Hours of Premium Open Bar!
Do we really need a reason to party on Cinco de Mayo? You may think you’re not welcome, but guess what – it’s not just for Mexicans! Just like St Paddy’s aint just for the Irish. We love celebrating with all of our friends when good times come around. It’s all about getting into the spirit and welcoming in the good vibes. If you’re thinking about the right way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, it has to be on a beautiful party yacht cruise alongside the most magnificent skyline in the world – New York City! Boarding at 6PM, the annual Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Cruise features 3 Hours of Premium Open Bar for all guests along with Mexican themed food options. Tequila shots galore along with mojitos and margaritas – our two bar areas will not disappoint. With Cinco de Mayo landing on a Friday this year, it’s the perfect opportunity to celebrate in style. Call the amigos, pull out your sombreros, and hop aboard the ultra-chic Cabana Yacht to get the Cinco de Mayo celebrations underway.
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Beautiful scenic views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- 3 Hours of Premium Open Bar – serving Margaritas, Cocktails, Mojitos, and any other drinks your heart desires!
- Cinco de Mayo themed Menu of Delicious Appetizers & Food (A La Carte)
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
Cinco de Mayo theme Food Options for purchase (a la carte) may include popular items from previous years:
- Tacos (Chicken, Steak, Shrimp), Empanadas, Fajitas, Burritos, Chilaquiles, Guacamole and Chips, and much more!
3 Hour Premium Open Bar includes high-end brands such as:
- Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Cabana Yacht (Skyport Marina) – 2430 FDR Drive, New York NY (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 6:00 PM
- Departure: 6:30 PM
- Return: 10:00 PM
- Ages 21+
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets will not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure time: 6:30PM – SHARP!
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Cabana Yacht.
- Open Bar will begin once the Cabana Yacht has left the dock.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the day of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- All sales are final. No refunds.