Margaritas, Tequila Shots, Tacos – let the good times roll! This Cinco de Mayo, party aboard the 2-story Avalon Yacht while cruising NYC!
Chilled mojitos, flowing tequila shots, delicious chicken, steak, and shrimp tacos, beautiful spring time sun beaming through… sounds familiar? Yep. Holy Guacamole, it’s Cinco de Mayo! On Friday May 5th, immerse yourself in one of the most festive party holidays of the year. With the weather warming up, it’s an amazing time to be outside and take advantage of all the things to do in New York City. The usual Cinco de Mayo routine probably has you sitting in a crowded bar with some friends who dragged you there. Let’s not make the same mistake! With such a beautiful city skyline, taking a party cruise around Manhattan is the obvious choice. The Avalon Yacht boasts two floors of party space along with two fully equipped bars to make sure we keep the Cinco de Mayo themed drinks flowing all evening long. With a 6PM boarding time, it’s the perfect Friday evening to watch the gorgeous sunset over our beloved New York City skyline.
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Beautiful scenic views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- Full Access to all areas of the Avalon Yacht
- Cash Bar from 2 Fully Staffed Bars (One Bar on Each Yacht Level)- serving Margaritas, Cocktails, Mojitos, and any other drinks your heart desires!
- Cinco de Mayo themed Menu of Delicious Appetizers & Food (A La Carte)
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
Cinco de Mayo theme Food Options for purchase (a la carte) may include popular items from previous years:
- Tacos (Chicken, Steak, Shrimp), Empanadas, Fajitas, Burritos, Chilaquiles, Guacamole and Chips, and much more!
Cash Bar will include some premium brand name liquors, including:
- Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Avalon Yacht (Skyport Marina) – 2430 FDR Drive, New York NY (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 6:00 PM
- Departure: 6:30 PM
- Return: 10:00 PM
- Ages 21+
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets will not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure time: 6:30PM – SHARP!
- This is a cash bar event. Liquor will be sold from 2 bar areas on the Avalon Yacht.
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Avalon Yacht.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the day of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- All sales are final. No refunds.